Keeping Each Other Safe
The safety of our clients and staff is our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time, we are not able to offer walk-in services. We continue to welcome clients to our St. Albert office by appointment.
As of December 13, 2020, only clients attending for a scheduled appointment will be allowed to enter our office, with the following limited exceptions:
- carers/support workers
- parents or guardians accompanying a minor child
- minor children who cannot be left unattended
If you do not fall into any of the above categories and you choose to bring along a spouse, relative, or friend to your appointment, they will have to wait for you elsewhere. They will not be able to wait in our lobby. Please keep in mind that all nearby restaurants and coffee shops are closed at this time, along with the public library.
We ask clients to please take the following precautions when visiting our office:
- wear a face mask or other face covering
- sanitise hands (we are pleased to provide hand sanitiser at our front desk)
- maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet) at all times
- do not enter our office if you feel unwell or are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
Meeting New Challenges
Weary Law is ready and able to adapt to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our office is equipped to conduct court appearances, questionings, and conferences remotely. We encourage clients to contact us with specific concerns.